Author Topic: Is anyone using the Bluetooth Reader?  (Read 85484 times)

Offline ArchFloors - Zach

• View Profile
Is anyone using the Bluetooth Reader?
« on: March 14, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »
I just started using the Bluetooth Reader from Wagner and think it is and could be a great tool!

There are a few suggestion I would like to throw out there...

1. Sensor Map Background
a. This really needs to be high resolution - I'm trying to upload a 32" x 40" PDF Floor Plan and it cuts off on the sides and the resolution starts to get bad when you zoom in. We are placing probes across a 70,000 SF floor plan and without the ability to zoom into areas where you place a sensor then it get very limited.
b. Accept PDF format as a uploadable file type. Everything in construction is run off PDF

2. Can this be made shareable across devices? (ie.. one login between multiple users but sharing data) I have 6 crews that work for me and i can't upload individually into each phone the information I need them to have. if i could set a project up on my device and they were able to login and access that project it would be VERY efficient. Maybe an Admin (Project Manager - can modify the project) and User (Reader - Take readings and send reports) type setup.

3. A desktop version? - This is in addition to #2 but basically a desktop version were we can create a project on a computer and have that link to a phone in the field. Also, be able to place sensor on the computer.

I'm pushing this device here at our office in Houston and working with our local supplier (PFS) to get everyone set up but these items are big limitations for what we could use this for.

Thanks!

Offline NITerrazzo

• View Profile
Re: Is anyone using the Bluetooth Reader?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 01:01:58 PM »
Zach,

I couldn't agree more. I think being able to centralize each project and collaborate would make this much more useful and convenient.

Offline wesshaw

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:23 PM »
Sharing between devices is absolutely essential, and I was told by the office that this wasn?t possible.

They need to fix this.

We have several people that need to be able t check installed sensors.

Offline joelsfloors254

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:32:35 PM »
I bought a Bluetooth Reader like last year and have been trying to use but it doesn't seem to work. I even swapped out the batteries that came with it but... nothing. I think Wagner makes great products and have the right idea of what they want to put out into the industry but, QC needs to be stepped up.

Offline Nakoyasen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 12:11:42 AM »
Your knowledge allows me to move on, no matter how much trouble.

Offline phentermineotc

• View Profile
    • https://www.tampabaynewswire.com/2020/12/19/phentermine-37-5-mg-most-effective-over-the-counter-phentermine-diet-pills-93967
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 03:34:29 AM »
is any variation in bluetooth reader.  PhentermineOvertheCounterDietPills

Offline mommyhairs

• View Profile
    • Mommy Hairs
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 02:34:39 AM »
knowledgeable forum
I learn a lot 

Offline MarkKlaus3

• View Profile
    • v tight gel
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 05:07:17 AM »
useful
thanks for sharing

\
SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal