Author Topic: RapidRH Smart Reader VS4 - Report Generation  (Read 66953 times)

Offline lauren.goldman

• View Profile
RapidRH Smart Reader VS4 - Report Generation
« on: April 24, 2018, 10:04:51 AM »
I recently got the Rapid RH Smart Reader VS4 and I am trying to print a report but the app on my IPad will only let me get the most recent numbers. I tried generating a report on F2170Reports.com but it is telling me that there is no data. How do I get the historical report with all of the readings on it and how do I get my online account to link with my IPad account?

Offline NITerrazzo

• View Profile
Re: RapidRH Smart Reader VS4 - Report Generation
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 01:16:23 PM »
Lauren,

Make sure you are logged in to your F2170 account on your Datamaster app on your iPad, then archive the job (if it is already archived, restore and re-archive). This should update all of the readings to your 2170 account. If this doesn't work, log out of your account in the Datamaster app and log back in, then restore and re-archive.

If you want all of the readings for a report, you'll have to export it from the website to an Excel file ("Export to XLS") and then you can create any charts or graphs from that data.

- VJD

Offline Kimurato

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 12:34:18 AM »
I really like this. Always follow

Offline Nakoyasen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 12:11:21 AM »
I'm going to sign up for this forum to get more insights.

Offline James Halliday

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 10:44:51 AM »
So I want to make sure I'm clear on the question and answer in this thread, you cannot generate a report with all of the readings taken from a probe without exporting into an excel format?  Why not just manually write up the excel report then?  Please let me know if I'm misunderstanding?

Thanks,
Jamie

\
SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal