Author Topic: How do I recover my Google Account?  (Read 55 times)

Offline kevin458

• View Profile
How do I recover my Google Account?
« on: July 10, 2019, 02:47:03 AM »
If you have a Google account and you have lost access to it then we have a good news for you. Now you would be wondering what could be that so we want to let you know that with the steps mentioned in this article by the customer care experts of the Google account recovery number, you can recover your account easily. So, we are leaving you with the necessary steps which are mentioned in the next paragraph.

Steps to recover Google account

Go to the official account recovery page of the Google from your browser.

Enter the email address of the account which you want to recover and click on the Next button.

The experts of the Google customer service number suggests every user to enter the last password of their Google account which they remember right now.

In case, if the users don't remember any password then what they have to do is to click on the link named as SELECT OTHER OPTION.

Moreover, the user will then get an option to enter the mobile number associated with their Google account.

After clicking on the Continue button, the users will receive an OTP of the number entered by them was correct. This OTP has to be entered on the next page and then the button named as RECOVER MY ACCOUNT has to be clicked.

Now, the Google will give the users a temporary password for signing into their account.

But before using that password, the users should verify their identity by entering the correct answer to the security question which will be shown to them on the next screen.

The final step is to go to the RESET PASSWORD page and the users will now be able to sign into their account with the help of this new password.

In case, there are still some problems occurring while following this account recovery procedure then all you have to dial is the toll free and 24 X 7 available Google support phone number.How do I recover my Google Account?

http://www.allnewbuzz.com/blogs/52232/26254/how-do-i-recover-my-google-account

\
SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal