Author Topic: Features of report - questions and requests  (Read 78622 times)

Offline JStepheson

• View Profile
    • Website
Features of report - questions and requests
« on: March 21, 2013, 12:10:52 PM »
I just saw a report by an associate and really like the format.
I like the fact that one cannot manipulate the test data, which to me removes any concern of bias on the part of the tester.

Occasionally, I will test RH, MVER, and PH close enough together that I consider it one location.
I would love to be able to include this in the 2170 report if needed.
All testing data would be available for a given location, and presented in a way that is easy to understand.
I hate companies that overwhelm end-users with complicated reports...

I would also like to see a sample report posted here for members to demo and become familiar with.

I'd appreciate any comments. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 03:31:12 PM by JStepheson »

Offline RHGuru

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Features of report - questions and requests
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 02:34:19 PM »
Hi J,
I appreciate your comments, but first let me apologize for not receiving a response as of yet.  I have notified appropriate personnel adn you should be receiving some good feedback very soon.

Having additional customize-able attributes for each location makes a lot of sense.  As a quick stop gap approach, might I suggest exporting the data to .xls format, then adding additional columns in the excel file as a means of combing the data into a one file compendium?

As you know, we have just launched, and are continuing to improve on the exported report and data formats, so please be sure to look forward to improvements as we mature this solution.

Best Regards J,
Tim

Offline jspangler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
J:

I have to follow Tim's sentiment on not responding more promptly to you.  This falls in my lap.  I am happy to hear your feedback on the reporting structure and, more specifically, the attributes of the DataMaster.  We really tried to fill a void in the reporting structure that people seemed to desire.  As far as getting a demo report up for people to look at the structure, the quickest "fix" (and the one I will look into immediately) will be to have a report that isn't interactive, but allows people to view the format.  I will also investigate your other suggestion for an interactive report.  Thanks again for the comments.

Jason

Offline BradleyGuerr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 02:30:53 PM »
I just saw a report by an associate and really like the format.
I like the fact that one cannot manipulate the test data, which to me removes any concern of bias on the part of the tester.

Occasionally, I will test RH, MVER, and PH close enough together that I consider it one location.
I would love to be able to include this in the 2170 report if needed.
All testing data would be available for a given location, and presented in a way that is easy to understand.
I hate companies that overwhelm end-users with complicated reports...

I would also like to see a sample report posted here for members to demo and become familiar with.

I'd appreciate any comments.

One of the best features ?

\
SimplePortal 2.3.2 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal